He had his IV stopped to make sure he would eat good, which makes him much nicer to snuggle. He has gotten worse on the breathing side unfortunately. He dropped too low during his early afternoon nap and had to get some oxygen and breathing treatment. He also now has wheezing in his lungs. We are still on the down side of this virus and will be staying in the hospital again tonight. I was really looking forward to being home with Austin and Z but I am thankful he is receiving good care and we have a good children's hospital in Savannah.
Austin came today for a couple hours and he stayed with Jeremiah while I took Z for a walk around the hospital and visited with my friend who works here. It was needed for Austin and me to be able to see the other baby and it was really nice for me to get out of the room. Jeremiah (and me) are in isolation. That means I cannot leave the room to go to the parents kitchen, the toy room or walk around the floor. I can leave the room, I just have to leave the entire Children's hospital area and I don't want to leave Jeremiah alone so we sit in the room together. Tomorrow Nana and Papa are coming to visit so we will have a couple more hands to help juggle the babies.


1 comment:
Can't wait to get there and offer our (thoroughly washed) hands to help! Hope he is at the bottom now and heading up to complete healing!
Post a Comment